There might be some problem with the web version of the game so I recommend downloading the game instead.
The main objective of the game is to keep an ecosystem in equilibrium using guns, lightning and meteor
So basically there is 3 species in the game which is the Slimes, Rabbits and the Rhinos. If one of the three species became extinct then it's game over.
WASD - Move around the planet
Mouse - Aim
Left Mouse Button - Use Gun: Can be used every 0.15 seconds
Right Mouse Button - Use Lightning: Can be used every 2.0 seconds
SpaceBar - Drop an explosive Meteor: Can be used every 4.0 seconds
Left Shift Button: Faster movement around the planet.
Mouse Scroll Wheel : Zoom In and Out of the planet.
- Moves very slowly
- Multiplies itself by two every 10 seconds
- There can only be a maximum of 150 slimes in the game
- If the population of the slime is between 50 - 100, then they will reproduce every 20 seconds.
- If the population of the slime is between 100 - 150, then they will reproduce every 30 seconds.
- Once the population of the slimes reached 150, then the slimes will stop reproducing for a while.
- They only have a life time of 80 seconds or 1.333 minute
Once the population of the slimes reached 150, the slimes can no longer reproduce themselves.
- Moves twice as fast as Slimes
- If there is a nearby slime, a rabbit will eat it and a new rabbit will spawn.
- They only have a life time of 140 seconds or 2.333 minutes
- Moves thrice as fast as Slimes
- If there is a nearby rabbit, a rhino will eat it and a new rhino will spawn.
- Doesn't eat slimes
- They only have a life time of 200 seconds or 3.333 minutes
This game is created in 3 days as an entry for the Ludum Dare 38
- Left Shift Button: Faster movement around the planet.
- Mouse Scroll Wheel : Zoom In and Out of the planet.
- 3 new Landmarks to help the player in navigating the planet.
The Landmarks are:
- Water Well
- Watch Tower
- Lion Statue
- Floating Dragon Statue
- Much better animal AI (less chances of being stuck)\
- Larger Meteor Explosion
If you are rating my game for the Ludum Dare please don't rate it from the post-jam build. Instead rate the version I created in 3 days for the ludum dare.
- Some Rhinos move away from the planet forever making them impossible to go extinct (which is a large problem).
- Higher damage from guns and lightning to prevent the animals not dying which slows the game and makes it unplayable.
- Removed the fastest mode from quality settings because it prevents the slimes from moving and makes the game unplayable
- UI Scaling problem for people with a monitor aspect ratio different from 16:9 because the button can be outside the game boundaries and makes the game unplayable (makes people stuck on the menu screen)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.